With internationally – licensed, well – trained scuba divers and assistants, we guarantee the safety, pampering amenities with friendly and attentive management which make you unforgettable experience.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (-/L/D)
12h00: Board Halong Phoenix Cruiser after a short transfer by a tender. Lunch is served with a welcome drink while the boat cruises the bay to enjoy the beautiful limestone seascape. You will see Dog Rock, Incense Burner Rock, as well as Fighting Cock Rock before heading to Sung Sot Cave (Cave of Surprises).
Later we stop at a floating house owned by fishermen before kayaking to underwater cave to enjoy the quiet atmosphere of the bay.
After returning to the boat a fresh fruit platter will be served, and we will anchor in a safe and scenic location for swimming and our overnight stay.
Dinner is served onboard and then you have free time to listen to music, join in Karaoke singing or relax.
Day 2: Halong Bay diving (B/L/D)
8h30: After breakfast aboard, boat picks you up at Halong Phoenix Cruiser to Bai Tu Long bay which is the most untouched and spectacular area to dive in 45 minutes (1 time lasted), discover the colorful coral reefs with lots of species of fish. Have lunch on boat while cruising to another diving site of Dao Chim (Bird Island).
After lunch, you have time to relax, watch the scenic lagoon, the spectacular scenery and then start your last diving in Vung Ha within 45 minutes to discover more hidden charm of sea bottom.
16h00: Relax and enjoy a cup of coffee or mint tea on the way back to Halong Phoenix Cruiser for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi(Brunch/-)
7h30: Breakfast will be served on the boat, before cruising to another part of Halong Bay where you will view more of the bays spectacular limestone scenery, such as Drum Cave, Man’s Head Islet, Turtle Islet. The junk then heads to Van Gia fishing village – one of the oldest and largest floating villages in Halong Bay.
You will have the opportunity to understand more about the fishermen’s daily life, before cruising to a beautiful, secluded lagoon.
10h30: Have lunch aboard and enjoy the rest of the boat trip to the World Wonder.
11h30: Luggage is ready, crew see off and disembark.
– Discount US $ 5 for international-scuba diving license holder
– Children under 10 years old are advised not to join
– Children from 10 years old up are charged as adult fare
– Tours must be cancelled in case of storm, fog, water temperature less than 16 degree Celsius.
– 2 nights on Deluxe Halong Phoenix Cruiser with twin-share basis
– Meals as 3 lunches, 2 breakfasts, 2 dinners
– Entrance fee
– Exclusive deluxe itinerary
– Seasonal fruits
– Kayaking in the first day (2 people per kayak with life jackets and pedals)
– Boat cruise to diving sites
– Insurance aboard
– International-licensed scuba divers
– International diving equipments
– Instruction to use the diving equipments and safety regulations by diving experts
– Inclusive full day diving itinerary
– Mint tea or coffee
– Hot/cool water for showering.
– Visa, airfares, transfers and hotel accommodation.
– Services that not clearly mentioned above.