Daily diving at mun island in Nha Trang – 1 day
Famous for beautiful beaches, Nha Trang attracts many visitors thank to natural scenery as well as diversified activities. Coming to Nha Trang, tourists will have chance to challenge themselves with different kinds of sports and activities. Joining in diving and snorkeling at Mun Island to observe the richest coral biodiversity in Vietnam with more than 350 species
– 07: 30: Pick up at your hotel by Minibus
– Go by dive boat in 45 minutes
– 09: 00-10: 00: 1st Dive & Snorkeling at Mun Island – Marine Protected Area MPA, belonging to Nha Trang Bay, which is recognized as one of the Most Beautiful Bays in the World.
– 11: 00-12: 00: 2nd Dive & Snorkeling, you will see the richest coral biodiversity of corals identified in Vietnam with over 350 species & many kinds of big, colorful fishes.
– 12: 00: Have a rest and lunch (food, assorted tropical fruit, water, coffee, tea, some Nha Trang specialties).
– 14: 00: Return to Nha Trang and back to your hotel.
– Private car/mini van
– Entrance fees
– English/French speaking guide
– Personal expenses